"Asana Rebel - Yoga Inspired Fitness"
is a successful growing mobile fitness app that has just raised $6,5M (2018). We are an international and dedicated team, based in the heart of Berlin. Our app has been featured multiple times by Apple and Google and is rated as one of the top health & fitness apps, with an average of more than 4.6 / 5 stars. With millions of users and a great vision, we strive to achieve global success. For this journey ahead, we are looking to further build up our team of bright minds and impressive personalities.A great vision needs great people.
Read here: Berlin-based yoga startup Asana Rebel raises $6.5M
As our Senior Ruby on Rails / Full Stack Developer (m/f) you'll design and expand the API, define code architecture decisions and support a high-performance and scalable product with a minimal footprint. You are comfortable working in an agile and fast paced environment but you’re also a pragmatic problem solver
You get to help develop and build out our culture which means this is a role for someone who has an Entrepreneurial spirit, who is both ambitious, fueled by passion and love for Coding, yet wants to be impactful to a growing organisation.
- New development largely working with Ruby on Rails
- Build API and tools for scaling up and supporting applications with millions of users.
- Help drive core technical decisions
- Integrate 3rd party services
- Commit code, write tests, solve problems
- Full stack engineering extraordinaire.
- 3+ years of relevant working experience.
- BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field. MS or PhD is a plus.
- Experience with relational database systems (like PostgreSQL or MySQL)
- Experience with AWS (EC2, S3, RDS) and Heroku
- You belong to a test and behavior driven design culture
- german language skills are a nice to have
Your your soft skills:
- Ability to Listen
- Ability to offer ideas on technical direction
- Team Player
- Desire to contribute to overall direction of project
What you can expect from us:
Ownership: The possibility to shape and develop Asana Rebel in an early stage. Fast decisions and flat hierarchies help you to have an impact.
Excellence & Team: The chance to work in an excellent team of young professionals and ambitious founders. Be able to work with an awesome team, who love to help each other out and will care about you. Furthermore, you can benefit from the company's contacts to Apple and Facebook.
Flexibility: We take care of our team. You’ll get the things you need (just ask for it). We have flexible working hours, free drinks and fruits, team events and a budget for attending conferences or off-the-job-trainings.
We want to know more about you and your skills
Please provide some more details about your qualifications and share relevant links with us.
Just upload them with your other application documents.