"Asana Rebel - Yoga Inspired Fitness"
is a successful growing mobile fitness app that has just raised $6,5M (2018). We are an international and dedicated team, based in the heart of Berlin. Our app has been featured multiple times by Apple and Google and is rated as one of the top health & fitness apps, with an average of more than 4.6 / 5 stars. With millions of users and a great vision, we strive to achieve global success. For this journey ahead, we are looking to further build up our team of bright minds and impressive personalities.A great vision needs great people.
Read here: Berlin-based yoga startup Asana Rebel raises $6.5M
As our Frontend Web Developer (m/f) you will be responsible for building out great web experiences for our growing number of global users. As part of our web team you will tackle challenging issues of scale, reliability, refactoring, fast delivery and security in addition to delivering a delightful, simple user experience and being integral in the site's continued growth. The ideal candidate is always looking for the best web architecture and technologies, is a team player and has an interest in health and fitness.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Proficiency with CSS3 and (pre/post)-processing platforms like Sass, Less, PostCSS.
- Good understanding of Wordpress
- Experience on delivering cross browser experiences and building responsive layouts
- Experience with Bootstrap, Foundation, and Webpack is a plus
- Be able to explain one of the following: Vuex, Flux, Redux, Elm Architecture
- Experience working with VueJS and integration with Ruby on Rails a big plus
What you can expect from us:
Ownership: The possibility to shape and develop further the Asana Rebel's backend systems and scale them to support millions of users. Big impact and opportunities to solve complex problems with code.
Excellence & Team: The chance to work in an excellent team of young professionals and ambitious founders. To be able to work with an awesome team of IOS and Android developers.
Flexibility: We take care of our team. You’ll get the things you need (just ask for it). We have flexible working hours, free yoga, free drinks, team events and a budget for attending conferences or off-the-job-trainings.