"Asana Rebel - Yoga Inspired Fitness"
is a successful growing mobile fitness app that has just raised $6,5M (2018). We are an international and dedicated team, based in the heart of Berlin. Our app has been featured multiple times by Apple and Google and is rated as one of the top health & fitness apps, with an average of more than 4.6 / 5 stars. With millions of users and a great vision, we strive to achieve global success. For this journey ahead, we are looking to further build up our team of bright minds and impressive personalities.A great vision needs great people.
Read here: Berlin-based yoga startup Asana Rebel raises $6.5M
The Cobra, Half Moon, Lotus and Downward Facing Dog are your holy grail for a fit and healthy lifestyle? You like our approach of mixing traditional yoga with fitness? Then we are just looking for you! As our Yoga/Fitness Instructor (m/f) you will work closely with our content team and rejoice our community, maximizing the health and motivational benefits of all our Asana Rebels around the world. The ideal candidate is passionate about fitness & health, possesses great creative skills and most importantly is not shy to work out in front of the camera. Your ideas will be critical to the success of Asana Rebel.
- Come up with creative, fun and motivating exercise routines training the body and mind
- Work with models to shoot new workout videos
- Provide different learning styles by instructing with a variety of engaging teaching methods
- Communicate positivity, energy and balance on and off camera
- Provide that motivational spark to inspire new Asana Rebel users
- Certified Yoga Teacher (200hrs minimum)
- Fitness experience (e.g. HIIT, Tabata, ...)
- 2+ years experience
- Very good English skills including excellent communication skills (spoken and written)
- Structured and organized
- Ambition and drive to help others achieve outstanding fitness results, creating a positive change in their lives
- You are constantly up-to-date on current Yoga trends
- A self-starter who loves to work in a Startup environment
What you can expect from us:
Ownership: The possibility to shape and develop Asana Rebel in an early stage. Fast decisions and flat hierarchies help you to have an impact.
Excellence & Team: The chance to work in an excellent team of young professionals and ambitious founders. Be able to work with an awesome team, who love to help each other out and will care about you.
Flexibility: We take care of our team. You’ll get the things you need (just ask for it). We have flexible working hours, free yoga, free drinks and fruits, team events and a budget for attending conferences or off-the-job-trainings.
We want to know more about you and your skills
Please send us a workout video created by yourself including yoga and fitness elements (at least 15 minutes, max 20 minutes).