"Asana Rebel - Yoga Inspired Fitness"
is a successful growing mobile fitness app that has just raised $6,5M (2018). We are an international and dedicated team, based in the heart of Berlin. Our app has been featured multiple times by Apple and Google and is rated as one of the top health & fitness apps, with an average of more than 4.6 / 5 stars. With millions of users and a great vision, we strive to achieve global success. For this journey ahead, we are looking to further build up our team of bright minds and impressive personalities.A great vision needs great people.
Read here: Berlin-based yoga startup Asana Rebel raises $6.5M
As our Senior Android Developer (m/f) you will be responsible for the design and implementation of features across the Asana Rebel App that is used daily by millions of users worldwide.
The ideal candidate is a fan of clean, well-document code, is a teamplayer and has an interest for health & fitness.
- Development on the cutting edge of Android frameworks
- Collaboration with designers, engineers as well as product managers to design and ship new features
- Take technical architecture decisions
- Constantly improve processes and automatization keeping in mind quality and business aspects
- Implementation of innovative ideas to challenge yourself and others
- At least 2 years of practical experience in Android development and Material Design
- Preferably, a degree in Computer Science or a related field (higher technical institute or university)
- Focus on simple, clean and maintainable code
- Understanding (!) of MVP, RxJava, Dagger2, Retrofit, code injection
- Extra-points / good to have:
- Kotlin knowledge / interested in learning
- Other design patterns like MVVM, architecture components (LiveData, ViewModel, ...)
- Self-starter, fast learner and motivated team player
Your soft skills:
- Ability to Listen
- Ability to offer ideas on technical direction
- Team Player
- Desire to contribute to overall direction of project
What you can expect from us:
Ownership: The possibility to shape and develop Asana Rebel in an early stage. Fast decisions and flat hierarchies help you to have an impact.
Excellence & Team: The chance to work in an excellent team of young professionals and ambitious founders. Be able to work with an awesome team, who love to help each other out and will care about you. Furthermore, you can benefit from the company's contacts to Apple and Facebook.
Flexibility: We take care of our team. You’ll get the things you need (just ask for it). We have flexible working hours, free drinks and fruits, team events and a budget for attending conferences or off-the-job-trainings.
We want to know more about you and your skills
Please provide some more details about your qualifications and share relevant links with us.
Just upload them with your other application documents.